Having the implacable need of eating, I cannot stop myself from heading into the kitchen and munching on something on my way out. What the problem is, there are so many times you would only walk in their, open your fridge and see that there are not many things for you to eat. Especially, if you have one those desi mums who restrict a certain section of the kitchen for you because she knows you’ll gobble that up too.
The solution that I found to this yesterday was to create something that is absolutely delicious and nobody can say no to it! Stuffed Grilled Potatoes were my go to dish yesterday and here I am sharing that exact recipe with you for you to have a little taste of these amazing potatoes. The best part is, you don’t even need a lot of stuff to put in and it is not much time consuming as well!
- Potatoes (3 larger ones)
- Green Bell Pepper (Finely Chopped)
- Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- Sausages (Around 2 of them, chopped)
- Meet balls (2 smaller ones)
- Chilli Sauce (To Taste)
- Mayonnaise (2 tablespoons)
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Salt (To Taste)
Read more: Brownie mania
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Cut the potatoes into two equal halves and then put them on the stove for boiling. Carefully, take out the boiled potatoes and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the potatoes from between. Remember though, you do not need to take their skin off at all for this recipe.
- Take the sausages and the meat balls and chop them into smaller portions. Add in the Chilli sauce and about two pinches of black pepper. Mix well.
- Take the scooped out the potato and with the help of a fork, mash the potatoes by adding in the Mayonnaise, about half a teaspoon of black pepper and a small pinch of salt. Mix the ingredients together until they give a look like one of those mashed potato sidelines.
Now comes the time for filling! (Which is my favourite part jbtw :’)
- Take the potato and start by adding in the meaty mixture at first, then add in the Cheddar cheese and a few well-chopped bell pepper strips.
- Next, add in the mashed potato mixture and then lid the potato cups with as much of Mozzarella cheese that you would like!
And now to put it in for baking.
- Take the foil, one of the steel ones and wrap up each potato cup firmly to avoid it from getting overcooked or getting burnt. (Look at the way I wrapped them up on the right to get an idea of how you are to pack them up!)
- Take a deep oven baking tray and line them up facing downwards.